Thursday, October 14, 2010
Halou... Sry for not posting for a v.long time.
But i promise to blogg after exam ok? Today exam .... good v.good ...
One of my boy classmate stand infrount of the girl and shake his buttocks... lalalahahaha they keep on laughing lor like 'siao lang' lor.
I did not do anything , only read story book at about 11.45 to 1.00 then the teacher makes half of the class go back first.. And scolded us .. I did not do annything , is my friend keep on laughing but the teacher let her go first leh..
WTH : that idiot teacher..MY FRIEND DID NOTHING AND USE HER PEN AND HIT MY FRIENDS HAND .... idiot idiot .. Anyways i dun hav a chat box first.. Maybe next time .. Alrites.. I got to go so ... BYE!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Halou... Sry for not posting for a v.long time.
But i promise to blogg after exam ok? Today exam .... good v.good ...
One of my boy classmate stand infrount of the girl and shake his buttocks... lalalahahaha they keep on laughing lor like 'siao lang' lor.
I did not do anything , only read story book at about 11.45 to 1.00 then the teacher makes half of the class go back first.. And scolded us .. I did not do annything , is my friend keep on laughing but the teacher let her go first leh..
WTH : that idiot teacher..MY FRIEND DID NOTHING AND USE HER PEN AND HIT MY FRIENDS HAND .... idiot idiot .. Anyways i dun hav a chat box first.. Maybe next time .. Alrites.. I got to go so ... BYE!
Cheese!
Gabrielle
MyWish
Have a real pet dog!
I love to eat NOTHING!
NVM i love to eat nothing is cross liao.So bored!
Loves & Hates
What I Love X What I Hate
♥ I love my family.
♥ There is nothing call IMPOSSIBLE !
♥ Hello, LOLS.
X HATE IDIOTS!
X Hate my ENERMY!
Slot 1
Slot 2
Notes
Aiya , friends .
I got no notes leh.
Ok, notes here .
NO NOTES LA YOU.
GOT LA.
Notes is , think twice before you do anything!