Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Alrites , today should start with this pictures..
<< Dogs running lo .. Okay , last saturday , went out wif friends ...Took Neo-Print , Eat and play in the rooftop-garden lols...
Okay , lets not say that .. As today , tuesday, some idiots ask me to be their twin sisters.. i then dun want !
A personal acievement , some idiots told me to write this : bleh beh bleh
Okay . i should stop here . Bye!
They said : write : speak more louder in class and join more compertition lol..
Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Alrites , today should start with this pictures..
<< Dogs running lo .. Okay , last saturday , went out wif friends ...Took Neo-Print , Eat and play in the rooftop-garden lols...
Okay , lets not say that .. As today , tuesday, some idiots ask me to be their twin sisters.. i then dun want !
A personal acievement , some idiots told me to write this : bleh beh bleh
Okay . i should stop here . Bye!
They said : write : speak more louder in class and join more compertition lol..
Cheese!
Gabrielle
MyWish
Have a real pet dog!
I love to eat NOTHING!
NVM i love to eat nothing is cross liao.So bored!
Loves & Hates
What I Love X What I Hate
♥ I love my family.
♥ There is nothing call IMPOSSIBLE !
♥ Hello, LOLS.
X HATE IDIOTS!
X Hate my ENERMY!
Slot 1
Slot 2
Notes
Aiya , friends .
I got no notes leh.
Ok, notes here .
NO NOTES LA YOU.
GOT LA.
Notes is , think twice before you do anything!